Healthcare services are an essential part of any society, especially when they are tailored to meet the needs of particular segments of the population. With this respect, Sussex Healthcare has been a pillar part of Sussex community with its group of care homes and opportunities.
Founded in 1985, Sussex Healthcare offers services that primarily focus on older people and those suffering with learning and/or physical difficulties. Some of the services the healthcare organization provides fall in the areas of palliative care, respite care and specialist adult care. Other services include education and recreation services and dementia care.
Support services offered by Sussex Healthcare include occupational therapy and physiotherapy.
The experience the company has garnered over more than 25 years in the healthcare industry has been essential to their success. Additionally, organization’s principal philosophy is to offer superior emotional, physical, social and spiritual care to clients.
To realize this goal, the healthcare organization endeavors to help people under its care live full lives with the support of superior facilities and trained staff. Subsequently, the organization has managed to employ and continues to attract a committed staff of highly-trained compassionate and professional caregivers.
Some of the positions Sussex Healthcare continues to fill in their more than 20 homes include:
• Accounts Assistant¬-to assist in the maintenance of day to day record keeping and running of the purchases ledger. Other roles include general support in finance department.
• Deputy Care Home Manager-requires a team leader or registered nurse to assist the deputy manager with day to day management of one of their homes.
• Registered Care Home Manager-to manage their Clemsfold House.
• Kitchen Assistants- to offer kitchen services in some of their select houses.
• Activity Assistants- to facilitate residential care services including liaison with surrounding communities among other routine tasks.
Apart from offering various job opportunities, Sussex offers in-house training for their entry level candidates at their house Training Academy. The institution trains employees in various areas, including management courses and apprenticeships in disciplines like nursing.
As a prime healthcare provider in the region, Sussex Healthcare has immense opportunities for almost everyone at various capacities. Avail yourself and exploit the organization’s education, training and career opportunities.